Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cold Fun Day

You might remember that my camera is no more.........., I'm awaiting Landon's arrival home, when he will bring me his "old" camera. 10 more days - YAHOO !!! For Landon, not the new camera (haha).

I pulled out my old digital camera to take pics of Treyson's birthday, but I'm still trying to come up with a cable to hook the camera to my computer to download the pics..... hopefully I'll get them done soon.

Mom took pics couple of weeks ago, and again today. She emailed me the pics, and I've posted the best ones here. Enjoy!



This picture was taken about 3 weeks ago. The day was warm, as you can tell. Grandpa borrowed the little trackhoe from Kendell's next door. Zac ran it, and only had a "little" problem when he tried to straddle the trench....... Nothing that Walter Boyce's big front end loader can't fix. He had to be "up-righted" and pulled out of the trench. No more straddling.......



Today was COLD, but we were down at the property putting in the sprinkling system. Treyson got a fishing pole (Spiderman edition) and tried it out. Grandpa D helped, and NO LIE, first cast, a fish was caught. A nice German Brown. Treyson reeled it in. He spent the rest of the day fishing, and so did CJ, but no luck.

Tagg loves (finally) Treyson's new jeep. They run up and down the road from Grandma D's to the property and back. So much fun !!


Tagg didn't know WHAT to think about the fish. He kept his distance, but I did finally get him to touch a fin with his finger.


Grandma fed Zac and Grandpa breakfast (eggs, bacon, hash brown, toast, etc.).
I brought over a big kettle of chili for lunch, and we had homemade pizza for supper..........., along with THE FISH !! Grandpa showed CJ just how to "gut" it, and Grandma showed CJ just how to cook it. We all had a piece - except Roger D. He's not a fish man :)


2 comments:

OK said...

I can only imagine how excited you must be for his arrival home. 10 days? Oh how great is that? I am getting ready to lose mine in a few months. Wa.
Lynn

SHIRLEE said...

How fun is that. I cannot believe that neither one of us can find our old cable. I am still looking....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...