Saturday, June 7, 2008

An afternoon with Treyson


Friday afternoon I took a long lunch and watched Treyson. We had a fun time. Here is what we did.
1. Watched a BIG pumper truck pump cement
2. Walked to Grandma "D"'s - they weren't home
3. Mailed a package to Amanda and Camryn at the Post Office
4. Saw a baby robin hiding in some bushes
5. Threw rocks in the Weber River
6. Found a nest full of potato bugs, and poked them with a stick
7. Played on the slide and swings at the park
8. Watched the boys on bicycles at the skatepark
9. Got rained on while we were walking
10. Got an ice cream at Steph's Drive Inn
11. Visited with everyone at my work
12. Went back home and played basketball
13. Went in the house and had a snack and juice
14. Went upstairs and played with toys, and put puzzles together

2 comments:

Bettinson Bunch said...

You are such a great hands-on Grandma! That's the kind I want to be when I grow up! You are so much like I remember Grandma and Grandpa Tonks and Grandma and Grandpa Dickson. They loved being around us, and always made time for us!

alotalot said...

I have been stalking your blog for a while because it reminds me of growing up in Morgan. :) You and your family do all the "Morgan" things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...