Friday, May 27, 2022

Mother's Day Recap

Mother's Day was cold and windy, so we decided to move our barbeque indoors at the Property.  I'm so very grateful for my mom, and her loving ways and attitude.  I wish I could be more like her.  
Sometimes I feel like I'm just holding on by the skin of my teeth.  
I wish I could have gotten a picture of all of us that were there, but glad I got this one.  Sure love this husband, Sons, grandsons, and grand-daughter (and the ones who are missing).  I am grateful everyday that I get to be a Mother and Grandmother.  Children and Grandchildren bring so much JOY into our lives........(*and sometimes alot of stress and worry)  - or is that just me? 


I had the older grandkids fill out some papers about Mothers.........Here are some of the answers:

My MOM - Kacey, by Payson and Brightyn
Likes to play catch.  She says I love you (and I hate crypto).  She really loves her kids, and  Dr. Pepper and chocolate Easter Eggs.  Her job is cleaning and working at Yvonne's.  If she had time she would like to lay in bed and be lazy.  She's really good at working, and making food.  She is the Best.

My MOM- CJ, by Treyson, Tagg and Thatcher
She likes to go to Ogden and have fun and watch TV and argue and make up.  She says, "My little Chinese sweatshop workers" and "Thatcher Roger Rich".  Mom really loves us, but Talon (the dog) more and she loves to sleep in.  She loves coffee, and likes to eat Chicken, and drink Dad's rootbeer.   She is a "craft" worker and Lazar cutter,  and if she had time (and money) she would go to Disneyland/world and the Grand Canyon and sleep more.  She's really good at working and cleaning.  She is the Best and Amazing - she's my mom.

ME - from Zac and Landon's perspective
She likes to work at the Property and talk about Landon's mission, and says "Oh my Hell" (apparently too much, because BOTH my boys listed this answer).  She really loves her family and the scriptures, and the temple and Roger D.  She likes to eat chicken and Salmon and drink water and vegetable cocktail at Christmas.  Her job is to make people mad about their taxes, she's the County Assessor. If she had time, she would like to do more scrapbooking and  travel, and I'd like to go to Alaska (Zac) and Peru (Landon) with her.  I love her because she is a hard worker and she cares about everyone. 

Click here for a fun video of our Mother's Day 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...