Monday, May 16, 2022

Bright's Baptism Day

This sweet girl was baptized on April 9th.  These great pictures were taken by Aunt Jordyn at the Utah State Capitol while the apple/cherry blossoms were in full bloom. 
I gave a short talk on the Holy Ghost.  I brought Bright's favorite blanket she always uses at sleepovers at our house for a visual effect. 
I had an alarm set on my phone, which I set off to demonstrate this. 
I talked about her teacher at school - and those that have taught her things throughout her life.
I had an envelope, with a message just for Brightyn
I showed a sign, showing THIS way?  or THIS way?
I showed a picture of Brightyn with one of her best friends (Zaidy) 
Here she is with her dad who baptized her, holding the blanket I brought. 
Hugs from Grandma Carol
Four Generations
Grandma Ben, Grandpa Roger, Dad (Landon) 
and our Baptism Girl.
Back at the house we had a wonderful luncheon,  Here Bright is with Grandma Sue, Grandpa Gary, and Grandma Ruth.
Such a sweet silly girl - with her lunch (insert crazy eyes here)
She loves Grandma Gwen's cake pops :) 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...