Friday, February 12, 2021

Someone is 60 !

Wow - can't believe it.  Who is this gray haired woman?
Life is good.  I'm happy and love my family :)
I'm 6 decades old ! WOW
(This post is more than a month late - my birthday was on January 9th) 

My good friend Angie gave me this BEAUTIFUL bouquet of roses and lilies.  The lilies popped out one by one over a two week period, and brought me joy over and over. 

Manda sent this beautiful necklace with 6 gold and silver rings on it.  I love it, it is beautiful, and will always remind me of turning 60. 

I wanted the grandkids to sleep over on Friday night (before my Saturday morning birthday) - that's what I wanted for my birthday.  On Saturday evening I was surprised with a trip to Ogden to Tepanyaki Grill in Layton, where we met with Landon and Kacey, and Zac and CJ for a wonderful meal.  Such a great ending to a GREAT DAY !!  

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...