Sunday, February 21, 2021

Random on a Sunday

My view - I love it.....Not the snow, but my new backroom office. 
I guess old Punxsutawney Phil was right :) 
Tiana headed back to New York last week.  It was bittersweet.  She came up with Erika and Aaron to say goodbye to mom and dad. 

This is how Rog and I celebrated Valentines Day :)
I'm always saving quotes I love - here are some of them.  
This one made me laugh out loud !
Let's just say that Roger puts up with me..........
All of a sudden, out of the blue, Roger requested this for supper.....
I've only made these probably 4 times in the last 40 years, and only for a random Christmas party.
Rog is helping CJ with her Ivory & Birch business - he likes keeping busy. 
I sent this to my grandkids

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...