Sunday, December 13, 2020

Sunday Ponderings

Last Sunday I bore my testimony.  I don't do that very often.  I was definitely prompted to do so, and I acted upon it !  I HEARD HIM. 

Basically I felt to speak about how when I pray, it seems I'm always saying I'm sorry for this, over and over, and I get so down on myself, because I imagine that God thinks, "Here she comes again.......  telling me she is sorry for making the same mistakes over and over, when will she ever get with the program, she is so disappointing."  I am impatient, and hard on myself, and I feel that God must feel the same way. 

I am coming to know and understand that God loves me NO MATTER WHAT, and EVERY TIME I come to Him, he is thinking, "Here she comes again !  I'm so happy she's talking to me, I know life is hard, but she keeps trying, and that is what matters !  I sure love her".  

I'm not always successful in thinking this way, but I'm sure trying, and I'll never give up !!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...