Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Crazy Christmas

We sent this "twofie" (get it? - selfie x 2) out to our friends and family on Christmas morning wishing them a Merry Christmas - Roger even smiled.......it's a Christmas MIRACLE !!!
We stopped over to Zac and CJ's to check out what Santa Brought.
Here is Tagg with his Christmas Card he PAINTED ! What?!?! and some mints of that guy who paints things.......... he says the kids call him "that guy's name" because he is such a great artist. 
Treyson got a new guitar - I think that makes 6-7 now. 
See Grandma Shirlee's great RAG QUILTS in the background?  She sure did a great job on them. 
Thatch got a hover board, and I even tried it out.  I had Treyson on one side, Tagg on the other, and Zac hovering in the background with a worried look on his face, thinking I was going DOWN !!!!!
CJ had a breakfast casserole in the over that came out just as we were leaving, so we stayed and had a bite to eat - delicious !! 
Cam - sleepyhead on Christmas Day
That's about all the pics we got from the Arizona Gang....... :(
Lunch at our house, with the family.  Notice my new Christmas tablecloth (at the end/black and red) - I got a LONNNNNNNNG piece of fleece on Christmas Eve at Joann's.  Yes, Roger took me there, just for something to cover my table - he's AWESOME like that :) 
We had SLUSH - we they all love, and a ribbon salad (see behind Landon's arm), and Ham, and funeral potatoes (note to self - make MORE next time !!!), and a dill pickle cheese ball, which was TOO PICKLEY for my tastes, and little smokies in bbq sauce, and a BOMB (Chicken Cordon Bleu), which everyone LOVED !!!
Me and my sweetie :)
Then I sent her around with my phone/camera to take everyone's pictures........
Love my new apron - from my fellow co-workers. 
You may not be able to view this video, and I'm too lazy to change it out to a picture, but this me and Bright, TYE-DYING a shirt that she got.  We almost had a disaster, as she tried to do it on her own.............  Thank goodness her dad saved the day :)   I haven't seen how it turned out yet, I hope okay !! 
We broke out the chocolate fountain, and of course the kids loved it !! 
Next day we went down to Landon and Kacey's to check out what Santa brought.
A NEW INFLATABLE HOT TUB !!!
The kids were loving it :)
Bright did my nails :)
Oh man - she is crazy on all SORTS of levels !!
Pays is crazy as usual - sure love him !
He and Bright each got a new IPOD, and I've been having a great time texting back and forth with them.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...