Wednesday, November 18, 2020

RIP - Lucky

We said good-bye yesterday to our sweet old dog Lucky.  He was 15 years old.  We got him 5 years ago, when his owner in Henefer went into a care facility.  He was a good dog, and it was always good to have him meet us when we came home.  I often wondered just what he thought of us, as we came and went.   I always asked him, "Whatcha think Lucky?"  He had wise eyes.  He loved belly rubs, especially from Brightyn.  Cam was always so happy to see him when she came to visit.  My dad loved him, and always gave him a smile and a pat.  I was worried, going into this winter.  I knew the cold would be hard on his old bones, and I hated to see him suffer.  Yesterday morning he didn't want to get up, not even for his favorite jerky treat.  It was time to say good-bye.  I have faith that we will see him again one day.  

 Here are some other posts about Lucky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...