Sunday, November 15, 2020

Odds and Ends......first part of November

Thatcher came over one night to hang out - can't remember where everyone else was at his home......... but nights like these are few and far between, and we were sure glad to have him come and be with us. 
This is my new table/bench I got from the DI.  It works on SO many levels !!  We've been looking for a bench/stool, so when Roger needs to sit down and take off his MUCK boots, he can.  This was JUST the right height, AND has a bottom shelf that holds a basket (full of shoes), AND can fit right underneath the regular table with just a quick easy push.  I painted it up, EASY PEASY, and put soft sliding felt on the bottom of the legs, and it is PERFECT !! 
Election is over, and my job is secure for another 4 years !!  Happy Day.  I have said to Roger, and thanked God SO MANY TIMES for this blessing, and I KNOW and RECOGNIZE this blessing in our life !!  As a side note, I've always been the one who is the BOTTOM vote getter, and this time I wasn't so that was very gratifying also. 
I guess CJ decided she didn't want these triplets, so we are tying to sell them now.  Hopefully we can, though it's not the best time (now).  I've put them on KSL and let Steve Bell know.  One girl, two boys.......  Tiny fainters, so fun.  
Tagg was a big help - grinding off the old screws from the TREX decking we put on the front porch of the pump house shed.  Thanks Tagg !! 
They didn't take out the Welch Ditch Dam this year......... we don't know why.   




This is always a worry !!   I try not to stress about this........... but it's a worry.  I feel strongly that we should all wear masks in public.  I can't understand the logic of those who don't want to follow this.   
Josiah and Cam - Sure miss seeing and talking to this sweet girl.  Our trip to AZ was cancelled because of COVID.  It will probably be Spring before we can get down there :(
This meme made me LAUGH OUT LOUD !!! 
Treyson and Thatcher are getting ready to wrestle...........and of course COVID has affected this.  Cancelled for 2 weeks at least........ DANG COVID :(

 

I ordered some new shoes from Amazon !  $19.99, came in 2 days, soft leather (or maybe fake leather?) and so comfortable !  Thanks Stacy for the link !
Love it when my grandkids text ME and ask for something....... Treyson wanted this recipe the other night, and easy peasy, I pulled out my cookbook, and took a picture with my phone, and texted right back !!  
Good idea Cam !! 
Manda's new kitchen - the remodel has had it's hiccups......... but she is being patient (in between meltdowns - haha)  Love the Quartz !!
Beautiful sink !!  
Thanksgiving is coming soon !   Where are you going?   We are planning on going to Zac and CJ's and are looking forward to it.   Hopefully we can keep COVID at bay !! 
Kind of hard to tell in this picture, (scroll back up to see the other one) but Roger and Zac decided to take matters into hand, and removed the Welch Ditch Dam themselves.  Cold hard work.  Next time we will move sooner.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...