Saturday, October 17, 2020

Odds and Ends


Protecting my poor spindly trees from the deer.  Hope it works !
Grandson Treyson is quite the guitar player.  Check him out on instagram.  He practices daily, and has really gotten very good. 
Manda and Bren's remodel is coming along.  Cabinets go in next week. 
The water dropped enough that they were able to get the pumps out of the ground, pipes re-routed, and the ground ready to go for the shed. 
Cam and Josiah
Lawnmowing is almost done, and sprinkler winterization has started up.  
We helped to cut back the grapes, which didn't produce too well this year.  
Remember this?  I never was able to make this work for me.  Not even with the quote :(
I've done more canning this year than I ever have before.  These bottles of stewed tomatoes is the last of it (bottling).  I puree them for spaghetti sauce, and use the spaghetti sauce I bottled for Pizza sauce !! Go figure :) 
Thatch's team went undefeated, and they were featured in the Morgan County News, which is back in business.    
Almost voting time.  So grateful that I will have a job for another 4 years, without the worry of being defeated in the election.  
As I said..........I just couldn't make it work, and in less that 3 hours on Morgan Classified, had it sold and gone.  The extra room in the garage is nice.  
These crazy kids love the trampoline.  It's about time to take ours down, probably tomorrow.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...