Sunday, November 24, 2019

Trying to play catch-up again...........

This picture cracks me up !
The Yard Master is looking for snowblowers
Relief Society Fun - 5 quilts tied in ONE evening, by 15 sisters.  Yeah !!
An unexpected award :)
One of the latest projects..........can you tell what it will be? 
Also, another project.  Doing the floor in the wood shop.
This is the acid wash stage (before paint) 
Can you tell yet?  
Putting up Christmas Lights
Uncle Landon giving these boys a HARD TIME........it's one of his favorite things to do. 
Makes this Grandma's heart swell.  These boys came over and watched the Youth presentation by Elder Gong last Sunday evening.  Unfortunately I can't figure out how to get BYU channel on my TV, so they braved through watching most of it on my little laptop screen.  LOVE THESE GUYS !
New pictures of the GRANDS at my work.
Surprise from Manda in the mail. Thank you !
Time to finish up the floor - looking good. 
Finished Project !  WOW
I've been to the new Family Search near the Ogden Temple.  I was able to get my great grandfather's missionary journal scanned with my 2nd cousin.  Still working on getting it uploaded to Family Search. 
CJ displayed her fun creations at a boutique in the top of the Chicken Inn. She has so many cute things. 
These Two :)
Brightyn's class project - postcards about the gingerbread man's antics
Landon went pheasant hunting with the Brooks Gang 
Bren turned 40 - and Manda had a BIG BASH for him in AZ
Thatch is still doing gymnastics - competitions for him and Brightyn are starting up in January
My brother and family are BIG UTAH fans.
How fun for them, as Utah is killin' it this year. 
And last but not least............
STAY OFF THE STREETS !!!! (of Chandler AZ)
HAHA Cam, you go girl !!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...