Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Las Vegas + My Sister + Donny and Marie = FUN !!

Early Early morning flight out of SLC
Landed in Vegas 6am, and made it to the 7:30 am session with these two.
Had lunch here
Looking forward to THIS !! 
We parked at the Venetian, and walked to the Flamingo
We're HERE !!!
Such WONDERFUL SEATS - close to the stage
Boy did they put on a show !!
Kuk surprised me !
Aaron had graciously given up his spot at the MEET AND GREET so I could go !!
I was too cheap to buy the actual pics :)
Marie was so nice and seriously it was just like taking to someone you knew.  So so personable.  
Donny was a little more reserved, but very nice also.
Never thought I'd do this !!

Thanks so much ERIKA and AARON - it was a once in a life time opportunity, and I enjoyed it very much :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...