Monday, November 26, 2018

This and That

Cam and her Cousins in AZ
They had a great Thanksgiving
Brightyn loves her Preschool (sh'e on the far right, in case you can't tell) 
Payson and his cousins on the Brooks side of the family.  I think this was on Thanksgiving.  They had a great time. 
Miss Bexlee and her Mama
Payson reading for his Principal at West Haven Elementary
The Principal was SUPER impressed. 
Treyson is a great helper with the dogs
Miss Bexlee got a black eye !
I guess we missed it, or it went away fast.  I never saw it. 
I'm not sure what happened. 
Happy Friendsgiving !! in AZ
At Sakura's in St. George - these were the only pics I took.  We ate here one night.  It was like Beni Hana's
I'd love to take the GRANDS there, I think they would LOVE the show that is put on.
The tile floor in the basement is coming along.  This was a couple of weeks ago.  Tagg came to help.   He's a great "Back Butterer".  It's almost finished now, mostly the grouting left. 
Landon and Bright, and Bex, and Braelynn came up to our ward dinner the other night.
It was great to have them there. 
Kacey's beautiful entryway.  She decorates so cute !!
My car after Brightyn fixed it up for me !!
Landon asked me if I wanted him to take them off - I said, NO WAY, I'm a Grandma........it stays :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...