Wednesday, November 22, 2017

This and That - November so far.

BRACES OFF (at least for awhile) - sure looks better than after his accident 11 months ago.
Haircut
and another........
I was able to attend the Cedar City Temple Open House on my way to St. George for meetings.
I hiked the Anasazi Valley Trail with my good friend (and fellow assessor), Amy Jo while we were in St. George.
Hard to come home to SNOW !! and COLD !!!
It snowed on Friday, and this was Saturday when it warmed up and Zac was trying to get the base poured for their new basketball hoop.
He had some great helpers.
These cookies were for Bren's birthday (Nov 7th) celebration.
Manda ordered them, and they turned out so well. 
I asked Cam if she got the BASS one ;)
Here's the huge ELEPHANT that CJ won at the retreat she went to earlier in the month.  They boys have sure enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...