Saturday, September 2, 2017

Eclipse

Wow - wasn't that something?
I wish we would have been more on the ball, and taken the time to go and see the TOTAL ECLIPSE.  We really should have.  The next time in happens in Utah, I will be 84 years old  (2045).  I hope I'm still alive !!


As is was, the 92%? coverage here, wasn't that big of a deal.
The thing I noticed the most was the CHILL IN THE AIR.
I didn't expect the temp to drop like it did.

I was glad I got the Eclipse glasses
And Zac had a couple of welding helmets.
Treyson was probably the least interested of all.
Grandma D checking it out.
I was at work, but as the 11:33 hour approached, I found I just wanted to be with the family, so I called them to see where they were, and then I jumped in the truck and headed up to the shop.
These two had just gotten back from the anniversary escape to Park City.
Love is in the air............
Happy Eclipsevesary !!
14 years - wow
All at the same time........
Except Tagg who is just pretending to look while drinking his pop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...