Thursday, August 31, 2017

Tonks Family Reunion

Brightyn loves to be by the creek is someone is with her.  Every ripple and bubble might be a fish !  Exciting :)
Zac with my cousin Richard Tonks
Kacey and Landon
Sounds like an interesting story to me !!
Such a great place to hang out.
Tetherball with Brian.
He is such a great cousin and friend to my grandkids.
And Uncle Aaron kept the kids entertained with Origami
Thanks Aaron !!
She loves me, and I love to hang with my girlie.
It was great to see these four just hang out and talk and enjoy each other's company.  Doesn't happen too often, but I love it when it does.
Relaxing and chatting it up.

The food was great !

Landon and Kacey and kids
Posing for Dawna's picture
Mom and Dad and me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...