Thursday, January 23, 2014

Living life.........

Kacey - I'm just giving you a bad time :)   haha  Love ya !
We had dinner at LuAnn and Ben's on Monday night.  Sloppy Jo's and salad.  It was great !  In case you are wondering about the plastic table cover.....I made both my mom and LuAnn a table cloth years ago, with all of the families (extended) pictures and hand prints.  Neither of them dare use it without a cover.  I wish they both would just say to heck with the cover, and use it more often.  Till it wears out !  Heck the pics have faded due to age, and you can hardly see them anyway, so who cares about stains.  Not me :)    BUT - on Monday night it WAS a big help to Kacey (haha)


Grandma Ben and Brightyn

Treyson Treyson Treyson.............you'll ruin your eyes sitting that close !!  

Grandpa Ben just about died when I put her in his arms.........but he didn't miss a beat.  He's still got it !   

Fed these two yahoos breakfast the other morning.  Milk and scrambled eggs, doesn't get any better !

Miss Brightyn with her eyes open !  I don't get to see this very much, it seems like all new babies, she is always sleeping :)

We've got to start saving all of our comics for Treyson - he loves them !   They came up to drop something off last night, and finished off the last of the cheesy potato bacon soup I made on Monday.   It was delish.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...