Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Fun

Payson is what you would call a picky eater, but I've found something he really likes !!  Scrambled Eggs :)  He came climbing up the stairs this morning, I could hear his little voice, and his daddy too.  They were going to let mom and sister sleep in.  I asked him if he wanted an egg, and he got a smile a mile wide.  Sure enough !

I had just sat down to eat my breakfast too, so we sat in the sun, and ate and chatted with his dad.  It was a great time to be together. 

His dad will have him doing pull-ups before you know it !

Later, I walked up to Phyllis Waldron's home to visit. It is probably 3/4 of a mile (one way).   It was a beautiful morning.  Cold, but beautiful.   I'm as SO SO SO glad we live up here in this valley, and not down in the smog infested nether regions.......

When I got home, they all came up to say HI - and they were all looking so spiffy, that I snapped a cute family picture of them all.  I just LOVE it.  They are a cute little family. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...