Thursday, December 12, 2013

Things that make me happy :)

Well, I shouldn't say that a downed tree at the property makes me happy ;0), but it was a great day last Monday when I put on my boots during my lunch hour and walked down to the property to snap some pics.  I got quite the work out.  It was SO COLD, and nerve wracking, walking out on the bridge, but I got a GREAT SHOT for our Christmas card :)

Can you say BLINGY SKORTS?!   I picked these up off of Morgan's Classifieds.  Hoping a certain 9 year old will like the sparkle :)

We had a wonderful County Christmas party on Tuesday.  The girls from the Clerk's office work hard to make it fun for everyone.  Here is one of my favorite Santa's elves - Stacy Lou :)   Sorry I didn't get a picture of Mrs. Claus.  Shirlee you were wonderful as usual.

Last night - we had FRONT ROW seats to Forgotten Carols at the Dee Events Center.  I took mom, and we both LOVED it.   Here are some pics below to give you an idea of the cast.   Now I just need to find my Forgotten Carols CD!




And last but not least, I wake up this morning, and see this !  Landon received the L.A. Porter CEO award for all of his hard work at Focus in the Philippines this past year.  We are so proud of him.  I can hardly wait to hear all about it.

He Facebook messaged me later and said, "I was surprised, I had no idea.  This award is given to one employee (company wide) a year.  There have only been two other individuals who have received it." 

I'm assuming it is named after President Porter's father, L. Alden Porter    If you look at the video I shared on my Facebook page, you can see that Landon was pretty emotional. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...