Thursday, June 9, 2011

Intoxicating !

The other evening, CJ and I went for a walk. It was near dark, and as we walked around the streets of Morgan, we kept smelling the most WONDERFUL aroma wafting through the night air. Lilacs.... how I love the smell of those beautiful lavender flowers. It seems that every half block or so, we would get another whiff. If you want a true assault on your nasal passages, I suggest you go to the little Elementary school access lane from 100 South. It is lined with lilac bushes on both sides, and they almost make a canopy over the top of the little path. It's even BETTER in the dark - try it !

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I have been noticing that same intoxicating smell as we have walked lately - so love it!

The Frost's said...

Just so you know when the Lilacs are out of season Bath and Body works has a Lilac scent I recommend it, you can smell it all day long if you like..... I also LOVE the smell...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...