Saturday, June 4, 2011

Arizona kids :)

 Grammy Pam gave her this cute Cowboy hat  - Love it !


Seriously - click on the image above.  Take a Read..........if you need some deciphering, check below :)
Apparently we have a budding cowgirl on our hands :D


Dear grandparents,

You love me !

I love you, so ya.

Now that we all love you (I was talking about me, my mom and Cameron and Brendon)

Just so you know, this is written by Camryn S., AKA, your grandkid.

Candy is your friend, so much.

Me and Cameron are going to meet Treyson and Tagg.  Cameron will meet them, not me.

I am watching CMT on a different channel, but am watching the Singing Bee.  It is SO good.  Go on 327 on Friday's.  It is on at 1:00 to 12:00.

I love it so much.



Cam Claussen - A Cowboy?  
Not so much :)

The proud parents of those two Yayhoos above.
We are down to 5 short months and 11 days !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...