Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Friday and SOTW = great weekend


These two (actually ONE) - drug me to Walmart.  I haven't been Black Friday shopping for 20+ years.
I was in charge of playdough and picture frames and I scored !!

Walmart 10p to 1:30 am

Carter's 1:30 to 2:30 am

Old Navy 2:30 am to 4am

Target 4 am to 5 am


The Children's Place 5am to 6am

McDonalds for Breakfast then home.......
 More crazy shoppers from Motown
Dallin, Carol, Nancy, Sue, Kaley, Lynette, CJ
 Mom, LuAnn, Kacey & Landon
Waiting for Savior of the World to start.
 The Bettinson Family
Colton, Brian, Kuk, Aaron, Lance, Tiana

 AND - the BEST Nephi ever !!
Colten Winchester !!

2 comments:

Sherilee said...

You are all crazy......:-)
I enjoyed sleeping in Friday! It was great!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate you inviting me to Savior of the World. I loved it. You are a special daughter-in-law. I love you very much. grma r

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...