Monday, November 2, 2009

The Bug has Bitten...........


No - not the H1N1 virus...........
The Genealogy Bug !

This "bug" can keep you at the computer for 4 hours straight, then after heading to bed and tossing and turning, and thinking (I just can't turn my brain off !!), I get back up for another 2 hour stint! Now here I am 4 1/2 hours later.........writing about it.

After only working for 4 days.........and starting VERY slowly, and being a "little" frustrated......(You know what I mean Sherie :) I have 28 NAMES ready to take to the temple to have work done.

I thought ALL of my family history work was complete by OTHER people. You know, we all have them.........Aunt Teresa, Grandma Tonks, Mom.............. I thought there would be NOTHING left for me to do - BOY WAS I WRONG !

I was jealous of Richard and Susan and Lorraine. How great would it be to be doing work for MY ancestors, and having a PERSONAL connection at the temple when I attend? Now I will know!

I still have MANY questions, and will be bugging Richard and Susan for help with my 6 pages of questions (I wrote them down).

I have been having "withdrawals" leaving Landon's blog. I have found a CURE :) I am one happy woman !

**If you want to catch the bug too, this is what you need.
1. Your church membership number
2. Your confirmation date

Then you go here to get started.

1 comment:

Wrights said...

Way to go!! I just finished working for about an hour. I do love learning about them and getting information. It is the best!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...