Monday, June 8, 2009

Somebody's getting a GARDEN !

I have begged and pleaded, and finally..........the farm equipment is moved, a space is cleared, the grass/weeds are sprayed, and I think it's going to happen !!

I just may get a garden spot. We will probably be eating peas in August, but that's okay. In 32 years of marriage, this will be a first, not counting the disaster of 1985/86 (when we took over Dad's garden while they went to California for a year)

Everyone had to take a look at Grandpa's new tiller.

Then Treyson decided he needed a ride..........


And Tagg just about came unglued


"If mom won't put me down, I'll just throw myself out of her arms "


Grandpa will make everything thing ALL BETTER - and of course, Treyson switched rides, because Grandpa Roger is the BEST.


Doesn't matter what it is.......as long as it has a motor, two little boys want a ride !!

I think my dad is jealous of my BEAUTIFUL DIRT !
It doesn't get any better than BARNYARD dirt - especially a barnyard that has been around for 50-6- years. I can hardly wait to get my hands dirty :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...