Monday, May 4, 2009

Old News.....................

This is a clipping from an old Morgan County News. 1972 or 1973 I think. I don't even remember "The Sixth Grade Time Bomb", let alone being on the staff. I do remember all of the kids I went to school with. Everyone in the picture above still lives in Morgan, or their parent do, except Arla Lewis. She was such a great friend, but moved after 6th or 7th grade, and I've never heard from here again. I've often wondered about her over the years, and have tried googling her name, but have had no luck. She had no other ties to Morgan that I know of. I'm at a dead end on that one. Our 30 year reunion is coming up this summer. Time sure flies !

1 comment:

Annette said...

Isn't it interesting how a word, phrase, title etc. can spark memories that we thought we had forgot. I kind of remember the "Time Bomb" now that you bring it up, and I remember all those faces and names too..Has it really been that long?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...