Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Autumn Time, It's Autumn Time

Finishing up ONE of the gates tonight

I raked up a big pile of leaves for Treyson to play in

He was okay, just as long as I didn't get it in his face :)

Tagg liked it too........ and tried to eat the leaves

Tagg and Treyson are interacting more and more................
I think Tagg really likes his big CRAZY brother :)

Treyson was trying to catch the leaves in his mouth

He had too much fun :)


You get out a camera, and point it, and THIS ONE mugs for it - on cue !!


We even got DAD to break for a minute for a Fall Pic.



1 comment:

SHIRLEE said...

Gwen, you are really awesome at catching the kodak (olympus) moment. I think from now on I will just refer everyone from my blog to yours. I love seeing your blog and all the pics.

Shirlee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...