Friday, February 22, 2008

What's up with us



I was writing a note to my friend Amy in Spokane, and I thought I would post part of it here. Then you'll all know what's up with the Rich's.

We are all fine down here in Morgan, Utah. Roger felt the earthquake on Thursday morning (the one in Wells NV) - he was on the upper floor of the office at the bakery. No one felt anything in Morgan that I heard.

Our latest addiction - American Idol. We have never watched it before, and this is the 7th season I think, and we finally tuned in, and we are hooked.

Work is going okay for both of us. Mine is getting really really busy - I've got deadlines looming, and I suppose it will all get done.

Zac and CJ's baby is doing well. He's nursing well, and that is 90% of the battle as far as I'm concerned.......that and sleeping. I guess he went for a 5-6 hour stretch the other night. Treyson seems to be adjusting okay. He's quite a rough house kid. It's because he wrestles with Zac all of the time, and he's always pushing and slugging, and such. He's a character.

Manda's work is going okay. Cam is cute as ever. She is getting so smart. The other day she asked me if I knew that my blood was BLUE inside of me? She also told Roger that chocolate isn't good for you unless you eat good food first.

I suppose you are keeping up with Landon on his blog. I'm trying to take his weekly letter, and break it up and do a post a day. Do you like it that way? I just know that when I look at blogs, I like to see something new each day.

Do you look at many blogs?
Here are some of my favorites, check them out

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman I can't figure out if she is a true cowgirl, or just a wanna be. She takes some great pics though.

Because I said so A women with 6 kids....... (not a Mormon if you can believe it :).....She is pretty funny, and even though we are out of that "stage" of life,it's entertaining

Arctic Glass This girl is originally from Utah (I think) - and now lives in Alaska, and is a journalist. She sure has a way with words. She is a biker, and is crazy if you ask me.

Shark Bait Always something new and fun.

Well, as you can tell, I spend entirely too much time in front of my computer, but one good thing.........my TV time has decreased :) We are going to get a TIVO - or something like that, so I can record WHAT I want, and watch it WHEN I want it,without commercials.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...