Thursday, February 28, 2008



I am thankful the snow is finally melting. I am sick of winter. It's funny though. Even through all of this snow, our driveway has been great when pushed. But NOT NOW - it is a frozen mess of slush, with a BIG HOLE that Landon's little car just about doesn't make it through.

I am thankful for friends. I went and bought some meat at the butcher shop tonight, and R.J. Spencer can ALWAYS put a smile on my face. He is a good friend.

I am thankful that Zac cleaned mom and dad's driveway off with the snow blower - YAHOO !!! We have been slacking on that one, with them gone and all, and they are coming home next Tuesday, and I was dreading having to shovel it all off.

I am thankful I made it to Salt Lake City, and back in one piece today. I am still nervous on the roads, and am always thankful to be home - safe and sound. Thanks for driving Steph !!!

I am thankful I can go to "Daughter's of Faith" retreat tomorrow and Saturday. We leave at 7am in the morning, and won't return until 10pm Saturday night. I am looking forward to it, and am thankful they wanted ME to take photos to document the event. We are going up to Cache Valley, to a lodge in the mountains. There should be about 60 (16-17 year old girls) and 20 leaders. Wish me luck !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...