Thursday, January 11, 2024

Happenings in January so far

Cash is enjoying going to "Giggles" near their home.  They met with friends and had a great time for birthdays.  Sometimes, Manda takes him alone.  He loves to run and play, and it's a great place to get the wiggles/giggles out ! 
Landon brought Bright to our home on her birthday, where we were able to visit with them, and give her a birthday card with "dancer" earrings.  Her picture book is ordered and on it's way.  Roger and I were also able to go to lunch at Mod Pizza in Riverdale on MY birthday with Landon.  It was great to be with him and just visit. 
We had a visitor with weird horns out our back window one evening. 
I turned 63 !   Don't know if I like getting older.......
I love my kids, and the love they show me.  Grandkids too !
And of course, Roger.  Don't know what I'd do without him. 
Zac and CJ and Thatcher went up Hardscrabble and slept in a tent (on their Jeep) overnight to celebrate the New Year.  They had a fire, and lit fireworks.  They went with Traci Glass and family. 
Tagg and Treyson went to friend parties.

Tagg took 3rd place at the Richardson Memorial (Junior Varsity)
We were finally able to get a burn permit - but had a hard time getting it started with all of the snow. 
Finally it took ! 
It was almost dark when we got it started, and it was snowing quite heavily. 

Now, today is January 11th.  It snowed last night, and Roger is out plowing again today (he did yesterday also).  I'm going to eat lunch with Sherilee to celebrate my birthday in a little bit :)

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...