Monday, December 26, 2022

Sleepover on Christmas Adam - a new tradition?

Bentley slept for about 2 1/2 hours, then was smiley for a little while afterwards, but I was sure glad I had Brightyn to be her 2nd mom, and also that Landon and Kacey came and got her so she could sleep in her own bed at home, and I didn't have to be a nervous wreck.  
This girl is a life saver.  So sweet and caring.  Such a helper.
All these two wanted to do was make card towers, and they had a blast !!
Oh Miss Bexlee - such a character.  Always smiling and so mischievous.
I saw this on the internet, and had to try it out.
I thought it turned out beautifully !
Christmas Magic :)
Grandpa is saying, "Save me!"
We did manicures
Have you ever seen an 8 year old with such beautiful natural nails? 
Next morning for breakfast we had the usual pancakes - this time with whipped cream on top
And Flap Jack Drizzle
YUM !!!
I can't believe I at the WHOLE THING !! 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...