Sunday, June 26, 2022

Baseball finishes up

Payson had a baseball tournament in Idaho Falls in early June.  We were able to meet up with Lynette, and it was so good see her.  She was also watching her grandson who is older than Payson, play baseball that day, but came over to catch the last part of Payson's game.  Afterwards we had dinner at Chick-filet. 
We shared a room with Landon and Payson at a nearby hotel. 
Here is the team.  I was able to get to know the names/numbers of the kids on the team a little bit better.  They are a good group of boys, and Landon is a good coach. 
He also coaches Brightyn's baseball team !  
This night we went to a game was COLD !!
Cool and windy, as a storm was blowing in - but this girl was all smiles. 
I sure wish I would have had my phone out for the last play of the game, where the ball was hit to her, and she grabbed it, ran to first, and got the runner out. 
Bexlee plays T-ball too, and you guessed it - Landon is her coach.
We went to one of her games (see below), where it was much warmer.
Grandma Ben went with me, and we played with Bentley.
I don't have any still shots of Bexlee playing T-ball, but I do have a bunch of videos.  I need to get them put together, and post on You Tube.  

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...