Friday, October 1, 2021

Our life lately

Look at the cute adorable cheesy sweetheart of the front left !!
Bexlee is loving Preschool with Miss Sophie :)
Landon had an operation on his nose to fix a deviated septum.  He finally got the stent out yesterday, and is feeling great and breathing SO MUCH BETTER !  Yeah !
Easton Croxford and Thatcher after their game last week.  They are good friends :)
Treyson getting ready for the Homecoming Dance.  Had to have Uncle Aaron help him tie his tie !  
Thatcher helped me pick up the light along side of the road down to the Property.  I drove slow, and he leaned out and picked them up on the go !  
Treyson with his date.  they had a great time.  
Thanks to Bishop Fawson, Rhonda Carter, the Toone Family, and the 5th ward Priests and Teachers, we got 200 bales of grass hay hauled and put in the barn in no time !!  We are truly blessed.  Roger was sure worried, because he's 63, Zac was recovering from Covid, and Landon was recovering from nose surgery, and we didn't know what we were going to do. 
Joseph Belinski, Tagg, Treyson, and the Toone brothers
The creek is almost empty.  I guess they are holding back water in East Canyon Dam for next year.  I've never seen it this low at this point of the year.  
We facetimed with Bright, and she has lost another tooth !! 
My sweet friend Angi brought me a fall surprise :)  
And Grandma is loving Crossfit !! We are all so proud of her.    I'm hoping I can keep up with her as we leave for Seattle today for a girls trip.  Just me, Grandma Ben, Amanda, and Camryn. 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...