Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Last Part of May 2021

Memorial Day

Sleepovers
Bex and Bright with my Mom (Great Grandma D)
Pays and Thatch with my Dad (Great Grandpa D)
Garden planters (corn)
Helping to refinish some old Adirondack chairs I picked up on a sweet deal.  
Playing on the Goat's climbing toys

After Thatcher's baseball game
I think this is after a band concert that Tagg participated in. 
Yardmasters are hard at work - this is one day when they got caught in a downpour while finishing up the Property.  Notice how WET they were ! 
May happening in the garden.  It sure looks alot different now !! (mid August) 
Rog got a nice logo on his truck
Peas (far left), Cabbage (which did EXTREMELY WELL), and Tomatoes in WOW's
This is a twice monthly event - getting gassed up to mow. Has to travel to So. Weber to get non-ethanol gas. 
Our chickens were laying profusely, and I delivered a lot of eggs to different families.  Also, the tomato soup I froze, we didn't use like I thought we would, so I gave some of it away also. 
Mom and Dad's - the end of the rainbow :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...