Monday, June 8, 2020

Other Misc. "stuff"


Beautiful morning sunrise - This world is so beautiful.  We need to take the time to notice. 

I've been working on getting these old window frames painted so I can get them hung in our home.  It's a process !!

Hopefully we have our old grain drill sold.  We had to do a test run to see if the tractor could pick it up.  The guy is coming from Mt. Pleasant, to trailer it home. 

Tagg is in 7th heaven.  They are at Wilkinson Supply, checking out new lawnmowers. 

I had an "In front of the" Garage sale.  It went okay - didn't make alot of money, but got rid of alot of "stuff"  I'm in the purge mode, that's for sure.  

Finally got my HOME sign hung.  LOVE IT.  

I'm liking my WHITE BOARD - I change up the quote quite often.  

After that wind (two Saturday's ago) - Landon came home to find the batting cage on top of the trampoline !!  Crazy microburst.  Roger said the same microburst crashed (minor) a small plane at the Ogden airport also.  

The kids had fun selling lemonade a few days ago (before the rain and colder weather) - they did pretty good !  Made almost $40 !!  Isn't this a rite of childhood passage?  Haven't we all sold lemonade from a road-side stand when we were kids? 

Grandma Ben had some surprise visitors on Sunday.  Sommer and Chris Holst stopped by unexpectedly on their way home from Vernal.  Such cute boys - wish we knew them better !  It's hard when family is far away (Idaho Falls).  




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...