Sunday, December 30, 2018

Life is busy and crazy - I can't keep up!

We all know December is busy, and I just haven't taken the time to post all of the craziness that's been going on. Here's a little of the crazy fun.
See that big burly guy in the background?
That's Brendon - our son-in-law, a veteran who volunteers alot of his time to help the less fortunate.  We are so proud of him.  
Bright had a preschool Christmas program at the Roy Senior Center.
LuAnn was able to come down with us.
It was SHORT and SWEET - we loved it !
Tagg has started basketball (Treyson too)
Most of the gang
Goats are all over to our house now, hay was purchased, and they are ready to go for winter. 
I've done SO MUCH BAKING !!!
Let's see:  Sugar cookies, date krispies, rice krispie squares, choc. frosted cookies, Butter and Jam cookies, 2 batches of caramels (with another to come), pretzels with melted kisses (2 batches with another to come).......and I know I've forgotten some things.  Good thing I have helpers !
Payson and Bright (with the help of Dad) made a MASSIVE snowman in their yard. 
Pays has been going to indoor baseball practice, and got a new glove.  He loves it !
And this doesn't even cover the Dickson Family Christmas Party, Christmas at our house, Camryn is HERE visiting, AND a final update on our basement remodel (which is 99% complete thank goodness) I'll see if I can get to those soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...