Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Most Classic night in history............and the pics were deleted :(




A fun game of NINES
Although Cam doesn't look too excited (haha)
Just Dance competition
Oh man, what a find time !
There was laughter, sweating, bootie shaking..........
Zac beat us all - HOW DOES HE DO THAT??!!??
Cam and Zac


I've been bugging CJ and Shirlee to get me other pics that they took, but to no avail...........
So I'll just have to describe it.


We were planning on going to Bull Wars (Me, Rog, and Cam), and I was hoping to interest others to go with us, but no one wanted to :(   That made it so I didn't want to either, and Rog and Cam were just going along with me.........  I mean seriously, were we just going to sit around doing nothing?!?!


Then at the last minute (in the late afternoon), CJ and Zac decided to have a big bash at their house, because they didn't get invited to the annual traditional New Year's Eve party they usually go to.  Sad for them, but good for us!  They took pity on us, thank you very much !!   CJ went all out.  That girl is MISS PARTY AMERICA !!!!!




Shirlee and CJ kept things lively, that's for sure.  I manned the sink, and kept everything cleaned up (I love that part, seriously)  Kenzie and Blakeley came too. 
We had two deep fryers going, and Jim was the cooker.
Shrimp, salmon, egg rolls, wontons.......all homemade, home battered (beer and tempura)
They were SO SO GOOD.


They had a bunch of balloons, and every 30 minutes or so, the boys popped another one, for a new FUN ACTIVITY !!!


MOCK tails (champagne glasses, rims dipped in colored sugar, filled with cotton candy, and filled with 7up!  There were CHEERS all around)
JUST DANCE COMPETITION (see pics above........and videos on my youtube page if I get my butt in gear)
Card games
Pictionary
Making 3 different kinds of SLIME !!!
Angels in the snow outside !!
CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN !!!! 


It was such an enjoyable evening, and WE LASTED TILL THE NEW YEAR !!!!
Haven't done THAT in awhile !!!


I'm so sad that all of the pics were accidentally deleted :(
I've started backing up in the cloud now, so hopefully that won't happen again !!


Happy New Year to everyone !!


Yeah!!  Grandma Shirlee has a SLIME picture to share !!
Thanks !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...