Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Day in the Snow

Our first big lasting snow of the season - the boys came over to play in the snow while Zac and CJ finished wrapping up  Christmas presents (I think) - it's been awhile since I blogged, and I can't remember for sure.  I know they brought the boys winter clothes over, and they sure had a great time. 
Bandit LOVES the snow, and loves pouncing on the kids. 
They played out there for quite a while - over an hour for sure.
They climbed the big rotomill hill (no picture), and slid down.
They took my bread tins out, and tried to build a fort. 
When they finally came in, they were soaking wet !!
Look at those red cheeks !!
Thatch was sure proud and happy about the light saber/sword/fighting stick that his dad had constructed for him.  They are ready for Christmas !!!  It was a great day.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...