Sunday, March 17, 2013

Last Day, and it's over..........


Outside the Hale Center Theater

Excited to see
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Meeting "Mr. Potts"  and other members of the cast

Lunch at IHOP with KUK afterwards

Thanks to my mom who went with us, to help me "herd kids"
They loved the play, and kept their teasing, bugging, etc. etc. of each other to going down, coming home, and IHOP.  Next time I think I'll plan something like this at the BEGINNING of Cam's trip to Utah, and also, not right after a tiring night at Surf n' Swim.  The 9 o'clock play was a little early for all of us I think.

A funny thing Tagg said after the show was over, and they were taking their bows.... He asked me if they were REAL people !?!?  HUH!?!?  I guess he thought maybe they were on a 3D screen?!?  Not sure - but I had a good chuckle over it.  When he met them in person out in the lobby, I think he got it :)

Saying good-bye to the goats
It's always hard to go home - for all of us.  There were a few tears shed, but Rog and I always try to be very upbeat, and not let it turn into a crying fest.  We'll be going back down for her Birthday in May.  It seems we are always looking forward to the next time we can see her.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...