Sunday, January 20, 2013

St. George Half Marathon

On the road down to St. George, these two monkeys were kept entertained by their electronic devices.  Overheard:   Zac: Keep your fingers out of your mouth Tagg, you are getting red gunk all over the Leapster.   Tagg:  But Dad!  I have licorice stuck in my teeth !   Zac:  Just use your tongue to get it out    Tagg:  But Dad !  My tongue doesn't have a claw, and my fingers do !!
Just before the half marathon at 9 am.  It is 23 degrees !
Landon, Kacey, Jennie, Stan, Zac   (Stan didn't run)
Waiting at the finish line with Grandpa Roger
10 minutes after they started the half, I ran/walked in the 5K.  This was my view.  I completed it in about 50 minutes. 
Way to to Dad !!
Zac finished in 1hr 31 minutes, and was #88 out of #1238 runners
Landon finished in 1hr 52 minutes, and was #411
They were both #13 in their respective age/gender categories
Kacey finished in 1hr 58 minutes and was #549 overall, and10th in her age/gender !!
Poor Jenni was sick and didn't run her best.  She came in at 2hr 6 minutes, and was #716 overall, and 24th in her age/gender


Watch the boys bring their dad home here
Watch Landon finish here
Watch Kacey finish here
Watch cute kids here

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Looks like fun. We will have to do a race together sometime this year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...