Friday, October 28, 2011

Home (Yard) Invasion !

Today - Treyson went to visit someone, but SHE wasn't home, so he chatted with this green faced man on her front porch ! 

THEN - we put our lives in jeopardy and visited the BEES !!!

Treyson with the chickens !!!  They are much bigger than his chickens, and we peeked and saw some eggs !!

Treyson wanted his picture taken by these rotten squashes !!  What a funny kid :)

And this is Treyson with the LEAF PILE - somebody needs to GET BUSY !!  P.S. we did get permission to invade your yard from a certain son who I think we woke when we rang the bell :)

This is the very best time of the year in my opinion !

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh my heck---oh my heck!!!! I love visitors! Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I am so sad that I missed my good buddy Treyson! I would have loved to have showed him around and introduced him to all my special friends here at the Lafitte farm (including the friendly bees). call me next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...