Saturday, August 27, 2011

Rich Party at the Property

We had a Birthday Bash at the Property to celebrate Grandpa Ben's 85th birthday today.  Almost everyone was there.  We had a surprise visit from Manda and her family from Arizona !! Yahoo !!

Here are a few pics.......... hopefully I'll post more on FB soon.



The little boys run across the bridge like no other.  Makes me quite nervous.  CJ too :)  That's Layne in the background, not Roger D.  They sure look alike though. 




Kacey and Landon



Landon and Zac were such sports, helping everyone up and down the creek.  Camryn and Treyson and all of the others LOVED floating the creek.



Trin and Sydney.  Syd will probably never choose Trin as a "floating buddy" again..........  Too funny !





Cameron Claussen.  I have to sneak these pics when I can.  He's camera shy :)  I think he really liked Morgan, floating the creek, and playing in the BARN.  The barn was his favorite I think.  Also, Grandpa Ben.  He was quite intrigued with Grandpa Ben.  I honestly don't know if he's been around someone who is 85 before..........he had some curious questions for him. 



Boil Boil - Toil and Trouble.
Camryn Dee Witchie Poo



After the cold creek float, Tagg jumped right out, ran to the sandbox, and spreadout in the soft warm sand.  I can't think of anything worse!  Sand sticking to a wet body, but it didn't faze him one bit.



Two cute little babies :)  Trapper and Kroix.



Tagg and Zac having fun on the creek


My only regret, is that I didn't get a family picture of all of OUR family. It was the first time we've all been together since Landon's wedding in April 2010. Also, that I didn't get a picture and Manda and Brendon's little family. DANG !!  Oh well, guess we will get it done NEXT Summer, and we'll have two new babies - Yay!!!

PS - if anyone could talk Manda into moving back to Utah (Morgan), it would be Brendon I think :) He LOVED it !

PPS - I will get Vacation pictures from July posted someday.........I promise :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day. I really appreciate the Dicksons letting us use their property. Thanks a bunch Gwen. You are the best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...