Monday, May 30, 2011

Remembering those we love


Our Baby Girl
(Sitting in the chair with her Pavlic Harness on at Grandma Tonks' home)
Picture taken in November 1978, about a month before she died.
Just look at those beautiful dark eyes !
Tagg takes after her in looks I think.

Grandpa and Grandma Dickson
This was such a familiar sight.  They were always together, and grandpa always had a dog (notice the tail in the picture?) - I think that's Corky.  Oh, how I miss visiting with them.  They both died in 1995, 11 days apart.

Grandpa and Grandma Tonks - I've always loved this picture.  I think it was taken in the mid-80's.  Grandpa died in 1991, and Grandma in 2002.  She used to say, "I wonder if he forgot about me down here?"
I'm glad they are together again. 

If I could have anyone back, it would be her.
Every time we are at the property as a family, with kids running around, I think of her, and who she would have married, and the kids she would have had, and what her life would have been like.
I sure wish she was here with us.

1 comment:

Bettinson Bunch said...

Ditto to EVERYTHING you said, except I would love to have them ALL BACK! Thanks for a wonderful post!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...