Sunday, January 9, 2011

Surprise to me !!

 My guys - gotta love em'

 Rog said, "Let's go for a ride" - we ended up at Zac and CJ's, no cars to give it away, dark inside...........down the stairs, and SURPRISE !!!

We had a great time playing Just Dance on the WII (sorry, no videos this time :)

Also............. I'm NOT going private on the blog (at least not yet).
Roger was like, "What the heck?!?!"  "You've put our whole life out there for years, and NOW you're going private?!?!?"  "What's up with that?"   I told him I was getting cranky in my old age LOL.

Anyway, I'm too lazy to go private right now.................so read on :)

Thanks again to my wonderful family, and to those who are far away, thanks for the phone calls, and to all my friends on FACEBOOK.  Makes you glad to be alive........even though I'm "Half way to 100" as my sister would say.  Beats the alternative !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...