Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Day with Tagg

I think one of the reasons I'm behind on my blogging, is that I take TOO MANY PICTURES...........and I want to share them all, and it takes time to edit them, and then I'm DAYS late, and I've taken MORE pics, and !!!!!!!!!!

I watched Tagg one day last month. I can't even remember why....... or where CJ and Treyson (and Zac?) had gone.

He is ONE.BUSY.LITTLE.BOY.....


Playing in the barnyard

Chain Man !!


Jumping on the tramp
Gotta wear Grandpa's gloves !

Checking out the headgate
Thanks to Dee for the grate cover.

Riding the tractor
One of MANY times


Working in the garden
Putting DIRT down my shirt

Climbing the tree

Singing on the swing

Jim moved the cows and bull today
Very exciting !

Grandpa's lawnmower

1 comment:

SHIRLEE said...

What a cutie!! and you are so right he is so very active and into everything. You captured some awesome times

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...