Friday, February 6, 2009

Our last week......

Roger absolutely FORBID me to post pics of him taken in the hospital.....so I won't.....
I did take them though :) I just won't post them



I know these pictures aren't proportionate - the "before" picture is MUCH closer.
Roger's "after" knee was swollen pretty bad this day. It's gone down alot since.


Treyson had fun batting the balloon they gave Roger up and down.


Rog is getting around pretty well on the crutches


Tagg wearing Treyson's rain boots

I just love this picture - so cute !!


Tagg is checking out the slippers that Landon sent home from Peru.
I think he thought they were ALIVE !!


Tagg - checking out Landon's pictures on the wall

Grandpa Ben loves to tease the kids.....

This is what Tagg thinks of the teasing - not much :)
He won't even crack a smile, and just grits his teeth together.
He doesn't know quite what to think of Grandpa yet - but he will..........
They all learn to love him AND the teasing :)

1 comment:

SHIRLEE said...

Glad to hear that Roger is doing ok.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...