Saturday, October 20, 2018

Homecoming Parade

Packed with bags  - ready for some CANDY !!
So happy that Landon and kiddos could come up and hang with us during the parade.  It was a Friday, and I had been watching the little girls during the afternoon while Landon and Kacey were at work.  After Payson got out of school, Lando came up to pick them up, and it coincided with the parade - YAH !!
That's quite the new addition at the High School going up in the background, isn't it ??
Alot of football team parade floats
There's Blakeley on the FFA float. 
My sweet Brightyn.
She loves me and I love her.
I love her squeal of delight whenever she sees me.  It makes me feel so very loved. 
Can you spot Tagg on his little league football team float?
They are still in the playoffs.  Semi - Final game at Clearfield this coming Saturday.  
And a GREAT time was had by all !!!
Just look at those massive CANDY sacks all filled up !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...