Sunday, September 7, 2008

Run Gwen Run.......



I participated in the Wasatch Woman/Love Your Body 5K run on Saturday. My good friend, Teresa Lake and I were going to do this together. Unfortunately she had a small mishap :(........ so my OTHER good friend, Annette P. filled in for her. Thanks Annette !!

Due to
old agemy hip hurting, I was unable to jog as planned, but none the less, we walked VERY FAST, huh Annette ?

You can check out the pics, here.

And the results, here. Don't ask me why they are listing me as 51 YEARS OLD ?!?!?!?!?

BTW - Annette is listed as "Teresa Lake" - age 52, which is ALSO incorrect, for both Annette AND Teresa......and how the heck did you beat me by what? A millisecond !?!?

It was a great time, and I would do it again. Our goal is to RUN in Gerald K. Andersen Memorial next year, and post a time in the 30's. Think we can do it??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...