Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Home again, Home again, Jiggedy Jig

Everyone always asks after a trip to AZ - Where's the pics? Where's the post? Come on, hurry up and get it done :) Remember - it always takes me a day or two to get out of my FUNK !! Will it EVER get easier?? - Probably not....

I'm downloading the pics to my computer now.............all 267 of them. Don't worry, I won't put you through the agony of viewing ALL of them.

We got home EARLY this morning........1:30am. Knowing Roger to be the die hard he is, I didn't even bother asking him if he was going to be "late" to work......... I supposed he would get up at 4:30 as usual. I was pleasantly surprised, that he slept till 8am. Way to go Roger !! The place didn't fall apart without you now, did it??

Well, I'm tired, and the pictures are taking FOR- EV- ER......... so MAYBE if you are lucky (haha) - I'll get them done tomorrow. Ni-Night !

2 comments:

Camille said...

Hi! I heard from Annette that you had a blog and I had to come check it out. It's great!

Stacy said...

You big tease! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...