Friday, June 8, 2018

Our life lately

Lucky got his SUMMER haircut.
Bandit doesn't quite know what to think.
Lucky is 13 years old this summer.  I feed him an aspirin in the morning and in the evening to help with his hip pain. They are good dogs, even though Bandit annoys me most of the time.  
Last Saturday we were able to get some more weed spraying done. 
The new sprayer we had purchased the previous summer was leaking (already !?!?!) so Zac went to work and rebuilt the components, and it will NEVER leak again!
We were finally able to get down to see the kids, and check out the awesome playhouse Landon and Kacey built.  10 hours over 3 days (Memorial Day Weekend), saved themselves $600 in costs. They did a great job, and it's so sturdy !   I climbed upon in the one end, and let me tell you, that thing is solid.  They littles LOVE it. 
Landon and Roger, checking out the new sod, Yard looks great !! 
We soon heard Miss Bexlee on the monitor, and in the house we went.  Here she is all trussed up like a burrito - her FAVORITE way to sleep :)
Super Sisters
Grinning at Grandpa
A little help from Dad
This was in church on Sunday when Bexlee was blessed.
Landon and Kacey go to the Country Meadows Ward
4700 W 3300 S in West Haven
Yummy dinner after blessing.
These cute girls.
Braelyn, Harper, Brightyn, Hadlee
Brightyn said (after the group pic), now Grandma, take just MY picture, and when I raised my camera, she does her POSE.  Such a cute sweet loving girl !!
The other day I was heading west on Young Street, near the East Canyon bridge, when a Mama and Daddy Goose, brought their 10 babies up on the road.  I stopped clear back aways, and zoomed my camera in.  I thought they would cross the road, but they changed their minds, and turned around and headed back in to the creek.  
Old pics from Brightyn's pre-school
Bunny Rabbit Day
Field trip to the Zoo
Fun with friends at the Zoo
Playing in Aunt Claudia's pool

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...